Colorado Wolf and Wildlife Center is a 501 © 3 facility and we have been a champion leading the way to wolf conservation for 30 years. Be a part of this wonderful mission and enjoy hearing and seeing fox, wolves and coyote just steps from your desk.
Please send your resume to:
Colorado Wolf and Wildlife Center
PO BOX 713
Divide, CO. 80814
Re: Office Assistant
OR email [email protected]
Provides customer service, administrative, secretarial and clerical support and maintain an efficient office environment.
Status: Part Time/Seasonal. Potential to grow to a full time position.
• Telephone/Receptionist/Administrative Assistant experience: 2 years preferred.
• Customer Service experience: 2 years preferred.
• High school diploma or equivalent education.
• MUST be able to multitask in a very high paced desk position.
• Experience with Word and Excel.
• Competent computer and internet skills.
• Phone etiquette.
• Numeracy and literacy skills.
• Must pass a background check.
• Ability to multitask.
• Organization and planning skills.
• Work management and prioritizing skills.
• Verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to problem solve.
• Attention to detail.
• Honest and reliable.
• Ability to work individually or as a team.
• Ability to work under and handle stress in an appropriate manner
• Affinity for animals preferred
• Exposure to fluctuations in temperature
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work 2, 10 hour shifts per week.
• Flexibility in days available to work.
• Understand AZA.
• Be familiar with website orientation, tour details and pricing.
• Vacations/Time Off given with advanced notice and appropriate coverage.
• Present yourself in a professional/clean manner.
• Customer service in person and via phone/email.
• Greet public and guests, check in reservations and provide information as needed.
• Assist guests with purchases and donations.
• Deal with customer/guest complaints or issues as needed.
• Make and manage reservations, answer sanctuary and tour questions, and follow all policies and procedures.
• Prepare and coordinate daily tour schedule with staff.
• Direction of phone calls.
• Monitor, answer and forward incoming emails on a timely basis.
• Co-ordinate calendar appointments and communicate as needed.
• Maintain office filing and storage systems.
• Assist director and staff as requested.
• Reminders of calendar events (classes, office updates/changes/upcoming appointments and events).
• Ensure that office supplies are stocked.
• Keep office area clean and tidy.